Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm new in this blogger world


Hi, I'm a newbies here.

I really love to read blogs written by bloggers - Marina Mahathir & her geng.

So i guess i will try out blogging because there's so many topic that i would like to talk about.

When i read what is written by bloggers such as MarinaM, Susan Loone, Nuraina and others, its really make me think.

There's so many things happening in this world especially in Malaysia. Sometimes i just wonder, is there real justice in Malaysia...

I fully support - Women Bloggers Unite..

2 comments:

susanloone said...

Dear NurulzJ;
Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to all your post. I'm really happy to have another sister in our Women's Bloggers United movement :-)

NurzJ said...

Thanks Susan..

Actually i'm still learning bcoz i'm not good in this..
All this while, i'm searching for a place that i can really write what i felt.. finally i found it here.