Friday, January 20, 2012

Imbas Kembali ~ Warkah Perpisahan

Imbas Kembali ~ Warkah Perpisahan


Hope u r happy with ur new life and new founded lv.
Its been a year since. I dont want to prolong this matter anymore.. Enough is enough ! I hv had enough. What need to be say hv been said.
I dont want to be hurt and cry anymore..
Our relationship & marriage is over. I wl be moving back to Pg end of this year. I'm bringing the kids with me. Just forget me forever. I want to start a new life without u.
This game of urs is over. Like i hv told u b4, in every game there's always a winner and loser. There's no such thing as a win2 situation.
I hv come to accept that u r not meant 4 me. It's ok ! i hv nothing to offer u anymore.. I hv wake up from my dream ever since. Life is not like fairy tale story with happy ending ..
U hv make ur desicion. This is mine !


Hari ini, selepas lebih 10 tahun, aku mengenang kembali, saat cinta ini mati.
Cinta yang disemai sejak dari remaja berakhir, berkubur begitu sahaja.  Janji yang diikat terlerai.  Hati ini tercalar, airmata menemani kehidupan.
Hari ini, aku bisa menoleh kebelakang tanpa mengalir airmata.  Adakah luka hati ini sudah sembuh sepenuhnya?? Mungkin peritnya sudah berkurangan namun parutnya berkekalan.



No comments: